With special guest Kevin Gordon
Oxford American is excited to welcome Todd Snider to the South on Main stage on Sunday, February 17.
by todd snider
i started making up songs in 1986.
i made an album in 1994.
i also started a tour in 1994
and that tour is, in a way, still going.
i never made a record so good
that i could just sit home
or did a show so bad that i had to.
and man, i’ve done some shit shows,
shit albums too.
some of them are pretty good though,
but you know, it’s been a while.
i really need to put out a good album soon
or i'm finished.
sometimes these days i sing with a band.
i think we made a good album.
david schools of widespread panic is our leader.
i make up our lyrics....we’re a jam band.
our songs only go on about an hour or so but they’re still pretty long.
cool people jam with us all the time and we have like a million shirts and shit.
i personally think we’re the seventh best band in the whole jam thing.
on this tour i am coming to town with nothing but my guitar and stories
like the old days.
pick a little
talk a little
pick a little
talk a little
cheap cheap cheap
talk a lot
pick a little more.
and not to brag,
but i also wrote a book that everybody loves
so i am an author now.
plus i play everywhere,
pretty much all the time
everybody shows up
and they pretty much always love it.
- Rolling Stone
$38 = Premium Reserved Table
$36 = Reserved Table
$30 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $38.00 $5.50 $43.50 $36.00 $5.25 $41.25 $30.00 $4.50 $34.50
- Doors open at 5pm. Show begins at 7pm.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Friday, February 15 at noon.
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202