Oxford American is excited to welcome Todd Snider to the South on Main stage on Tuesday, February 18 and Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
Todd Snider has long been recognized as one of his generation's most gifted and engaging songwriters, so it's no surprise he has returned with a brilliant set of songs on his record, Cash Cabin Sessions, Vol. 3. What really jumps out on the album is Snider's growth as a musician and vocalist. He plays all the instruments, and as far as his vocals on the album are concerned, Snider is singing with more confidence than ever—a confidence born in part from his time with Hard Working Americans doing nothing but singing.
If Snider is anything, he is a true artist, and he reminds us of that on Cash Cabin Sessions, Vol. 3. At a point in time when the world has never been more complicated and confusing, with people getting louder and louder, Snider did a 180, went back to his roots as a folksinger, to a simpler, quieter form of expression. It might be what the world is waiting to hear: just a man, his guitar, and the truth.
Sponsored by Ben E. Keith Mid-South Division
February 18, 2020 - 7:00 PMFebruary 19, 2020 - 7:00 PM
$42 = Premium Reserved Table
$40 = Reserved Table
$35 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $42.00 $6.25 $48.25 $40.00 $6.00 $46.00 $35.00 $5.25 $40.25
- Doors open at 5pm. Show begins at 7pm.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: 12 noon day of show.
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202