OPEN AIR ON NEW YEAR'S EVE
OPEN AIR ON NEW YEAR'S EVE
Ring in the new year and celebrate closing out 2020 with Anita Jackson at Open Air on New Year’s Eve, Thursday, Dec. 31, at 7 PM or 9 PM. Presented by the Kranzberg Arts Foundation, enjoy physically-distanced live music and a prix fixe menu under the heated and well-ventilated tent outside The Grandel.
A $25 reservation fee secures your seat at the celebration, and a dinner package purchase is required. The New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu is courtesy of Chef Joelle Fouse of Elle 7 Catering and features a three course meal complete with an amuse-bouche and champagne toast. Vegetarian options will be available.. You can view the menu here. After purchasing your ticket, you’ll be sent an online order form where you will be able to select your food and drinks. Food must be ordered in advance, but additional beverages may be pre-ordered or purchased the night of the event. Please note, an automatic 20% gratuity will be added to all food and beverage purchases.
To ensure guest and staff safety, reservations are required for limited seating. To maintain appropriate physical distance, parties will be seated separately and are limited to 6 guests per table. Guests who purchase tickets separately can be seated together. All guests are required to follow Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s COVID-19 mitigation policies including wearing face masks at all times, even while seated at their reserved tables unless eating or drinking. See full mitigation policies here: https://www.kranzbergartsfoundation.org/covid-19/open-air-mitigation-policies/
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Open Air is presented in partnership with Jazz St. Louis, WSIE 88.7 FM The Sound, The Dark Room
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$25.00 - General Admission
(+ dinner package purchase)
- Masks/face coverings are required at all times, except when eating or drinking.
- In addition to the ticket, a food/beverage purchase is required. After purchasing your ticket you’ll be sent an online order form where you will be able to pre order your food and drinks. All food must be ordered in advance. Additional beverages will be available for purchase day of event.
- Food & Beverage pre-order ends at 11:59pm on the day before
- Ticket sales will end at 10am on the day of show
- There will be no on-site ticket sales.
- Ticket delivery will be by mobile, print-at-home, or mail (if time allows). Will call pickup on site is not available.
- To ensure guest and staff safety, limited, physically-distant seating is available by reservation only. To maintain appropriate physical distance, parties are limited to 6 guests per table. All guests are required to follow our COVID-19 mitigation policies, including wearing face masks at all times except when seated at their reserved tables.
The Grandel Theatre is a 600-capacity, world-class performing arts venue operated by the Kranzberg Arts Foundation. Concerts, plays, musicals, dance performances, comedy shows, and much more find a home on The Grandel’s stage, activated by KAF resident organizations, independent producers, and local, national & internationally touring artists. Please visit www.thegrandel.com for a full event listing and more information.
The Grandel is a fully handicap accessible and ADA compliant venue. Handicap reserved parking and entrance (via ramp) are located on the direct west side of the building. Entrance to the parking lot is accessible from the alleyway on the south side of the building, off of N. Grand Blvd. or N. Spring Ave. Handicap preferred seating is available in the theatre and at The Dark Room upon reservation / request. All three public floors of The Grandel are handicap accessible via elevator.