MetroTix is currently looking for qualified applicants
to fill the following positions
Ticket Services Representative (Part time)
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times
- Answer incoming calls
- Process ticket orders by phone and in person
- Cash handling for in person orders
- Act as first contact for guest questions and concerns about ticket orders completed over the phone, online, and in person
- Be knowledgeable of all events, venues, websites, and software used in day-to-day tasks
- Perform other business related tasks as assigned by management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Guest Service – Manages any guest questions or concerns; Responds promptly to guest needs; Solicits guest feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
Computer Literacy – Becomes adept with all software and hardware used in day-to-day tasks; Able to adapt to new and changing technology or procedures.
Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Meets attendance commitments and requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is necessary.
- Some college is preferred.
- Previous data entry and/or customer service experience is preferred.
- The work hours are flexible and can be tailored to the individual employee's availability.
- Day, evening, and weekend hours available.
- This position is hourly and starts at $15/hour.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We’re committed to hiring and supporting those with disabilities through an inclusive work environment and accommodations for visible and non-apparent disabilities. Reasonable accommodations can be made under the Americans with Disabilities Act.