ALTON JAZZ & WINE FESTIVAL
On site box office opens at 3pm
Doors at 4:00pm
Show at 4:30pm
Featuring: Diane Schuur, The Funky Butt Brass Band, and Good 4 the Soul
General Admission seating is FREE. A ticket is not required.
Reserved Ticketing Information:
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET INFO VIP: $20.00 $4.75 $24.75 VIP Ticket includes entry to concert, assigned seating in the VIP area, reserved parking, and access to the VIP tent on the side of the stage with private concession booth. VIP 2-Pack: $30.00
(Select in Pairs)
$4.75 $19.75 Reserved: $12.00 $4.25 $16.25 Concert Only. Reserved Seating. Reserved 2-Pack: $20.00
(Select in Pairs)
$4.25 $14.25 Reserved Tables: $125.00 per table
($31.25 per ticket)
$4.25 $35.50 Seating at reserved 4-person tables and a bottle of wine
(Full table of 4 must be purchased in one order.)
- Parking passes will be emailed to the VIP ticket buyers about a week before the event.
- Children under 5 are free in the GA section only. Everyone must have a ticket in the reserved seating area.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket.
- Tickets may be purchased at the venue box office on the day of show only. The box office is located on the South entrance of the amphitheater.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessible seating is available in both the reserved and general admission levels. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible parking tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3pm day of show
Walk-Up Locations: 3pm day of show
Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater
1 Henry Street , Alton, Illinois 62002