NTT INDYCAR SERIES
The cars and stars of the Indianapolis 500 are coming to compete on Gateway Motorsports Park’s unique — and lightning-fast — 1.25-mile oval for the Bommarito Automotive Group 500. In addition to America’s best drivers, the event also will draw competitors from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Russia and the United Kingdom.
Aug. 23 Coors Light Pole Night Pricing
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $20.00 = Adult Advance GA (through 8/10)
$25.00 = Adult 12Day (8/11 through 8/22)
$30.00 = Adult Gate/Day of
$0.00 = Junior GA
Available at the Gate only
Aug. 24 - INDYCAR Race Pricing Info
Ticket Pricing SEATING AREA ADULT ADVANCE ADULT 12DAY ADULT GATE JUNIOR ADVANCE
JUNIOR 12DAY JUNIOR GATE MILITARY ADVANCE MILITARY 12DAY MILITARY GATE Checkered Flag $100.00 $110.00 $120.00 Red Reserved $55.00 $60.00 $65.00 $27.50 $32.50 $38.00 $44.00 $48.00 $52.00 General Admission $40.00 $45.00 $50.00 $0.00* $32.00 $36.00 $40.00
"Junior" = 15 & under
* Free GA Junior tickets will only be available at the gate.
CHECKERED FLAG SEAT CLUB ULTIMATE RACE WEEKEND PACKAGE:
* Premium Checkered Flag seating with 25" wide seat upgrade and improved views
* Friday Pole Night ticket
* 2-Day Paddock Pass
* Souvenir Program
* Single Day Orange West Parking Voucher
-- Early Bird (through 3/15): $150.00 - includes 1 hot dog + 1 soda
-- Advance (3/16 through 8/10): $150.00
-- 12 Day Pricing (8/11 - 8/22): $175.00
-- Package not available at the gate
Special Tickets & Add-on Items
RACING ELECTRONICS OPTIONS Ticket Type Price Service Charge Additonal Information Racing Electronics & Ticket Bundle $120.00 - Checkered Flag
$75.00 - Red Reserved
$60.00 - General Admission
Includes 1 scanner headset and one race admission
Does not include race admission.
Scanners will be available on site. PARKING Parking Type Price Service Charge Additional Information Orange General Parking 1 Day: $20.00
2 Day: $40.00
Orange General Parking access is via Collinsville Road entry gate or Main gate entry to North Drop.
Single Day General Parking is date-specific.
Accessible/ADA Parking 1 Day: $20.00
2 Day: $40.00
Single Day Accessible Parking is date-specific.
VIP Brown South Parking
2 Day: $60.00 $5.00 Brown South Parking access is via Main entry gate along with all VIPs. Located behind the Suite Parking.
Orange West Tailgate 2 Day: $100.00 $6.25 110 Spots measuring 28' long x 15' wide (420 sq. ft.). All of the spots will be marked on the ground. A normal parking spot, as a comparison, is 10' x 20' (200 sq. ft.).
Please note that these spots are not for camping. These spots are for tailgating. Overnight camping is not allowed. However, the purchasers can bring picnic tables, EZ ups, etc.
Advance parking via Metrotix is no longer available. Parking will be available for purchase on site.
View Parking Map Here
CAMPING Camping Type Price Service Charge Additional Info General West $150.00 $9.00 Must specify RV or Tent at time of purchase Tier 1 - Premium RV $300.00 $13.50 Turn 3 $200.00 $10.50 Must specify RV or Tent at time of purchase Nitro Farm Campground $150.00 $9.00 Camping is no longer available in advance via MetroTix.
PADDOCK & PIT PASS EXPERIENCE Ticket Type Price Service Charge 2 Day $50.00 - Adult
$30.00 - Age 17 & under
$40.00 - Adult
$20.00 - Age 17 & under
Paddock and Pit Passes are no longer available for advance purchase via MetroTix. Passes will be available on site. Rumble Before the Roar PRICING INFO SERVICE CHARGE Additonal Information $20.00 through 7/31
$25.00 8/1 - 8/23
$30.00 Gate/Day of
* Ages 21+
* Includes beer, bottled water & dry snacks
* Open 2:00pm - 6:00pm
* Limited capacity
* Race ticket required for entry.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RUMBLE BEFORE THE ROAR Pit Row Chalet PRICE SERVICE CHARGE $600.00 - General Admisison
Includes: Gate Admission, Paddock Access, Infield Parking, Food & Beverage, Private Bartender/Suite Attendant, Landyard and Customized Hand Card, Souvenir Event Program
$22.50 Pit Row Chalet is no longer available in advance via MetroTix. Please contact the WWT Raceway box office for availability. Party Tower Suites PRICE SERVICE CHARGE $550.00 - General Admisison
Located inside Luxury Suite Tower
Includes: One (1) Suite Ticket, Rooftop Access, Paddock Access on Friday and Saturday, Food & Beverage, parking for 2 days, complimentary ticket to the August 23 Coors Light Pole Night
Suites Open Saturday Only
$19.50 Party Tower Suites are no longer available in advance via MetroTix. Please contact the WWT Raceway box office for availability. Race Program Pre-Purchase
Redeem vouchers at the Merchandise Trailer
PRICE SERVICE CHARGE $7.25 $1.75 Race programs are no longer available for advance purchase via MetroTix. Programs will be availale on site.
Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 15 & under; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting 1 month prior to the event, and then daily after that.Email & Mobile delivery tickets will be sent approximately one month prior to the event, and then immediately after that.
- Email & Mobile delivery tickets will be sent approximately one month prior to the event, and then immediately after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, Roller Skates, Roller Blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
METROTIX ADVANCE SALES END: TBA
Tickets and passes will be available for purchase on site.
Grandstand Seating Diagram