VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES
The cars and stars of the Indianapolis 500 are coming to compete on Gateway Motorsports Park’s unique — and lightning-fast — 1.25-mile oval for the Bommarito Automotive Group 500. In addition to America’s best drivers, the event also will draw competitors from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Russia and the United Kingdom.
August 24, 2018 - TBA
FRIDAY - Coors Light Pole Night + NASCAR K&N ProSeries - Gates at 9:00am, show starts at 4:00pmAugust 25, 2018 - TBA
SATURDAY - BOMMARITO 500 - Gates at 11:00am, show starts at 4:45pm
Aug. 25 - INDYCAR Race Pricing Info
Ticket Pricing SEATING AREA ADULT JUNIOR - advance
(15 & under)
JUNIOR - day of MILITARY Gold Reserved $75.00 $32.50 $33.00 $60.00 Silver Reserved (Lower) $55.00 $27.50 $28.00 $44.00 Silver Reserved (Upper) $55.00 $27.50 $28.00 $44.00 General Admission $35.00 $0.00 $0.00 $28.00
Service Charges TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $75.00 $9.75 $84.75 $60.00 $7.75 $67.75 $55.00 $7.25 $62.25 $44.00 $6.00 $50.00 $35.00 $5.25 $40.25 $33.00 $5.25 $38.25 $32.50 $5.25 $37.75 $28.00 $5.25 $33.25 $27.50 $5.25 $32.75 $0.00 $4.25 $4.25
Aug. 24 Coors Light Pole Night + NASCAR K&N ProSeries
A ticket for this event includes practice, qualifying, and the 150- lap event. (Valid on August 24, 2018 only.) GATES AT 9AM.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $30.00 = Adult GA $5.25 $35.25 $0.00 = Junior GA
Adult ticket purchase is required
PARKING Parking Type Price Service Charge Additional Information Orange General Parking 1 Day: $20
2 Day: $30
Orange General Parking access is via Collinsville Road entry gate or Main gate entry to North Drop.
Single Day General Parking is date-specific.
Tier 2 Accessible/ADA Parking 1 Day: $20
2 Day: $30
Single Day Accessible Parking is date-specific.
VIP Brown South Parking
2 Day: $50 $3.25 Brown South Parking access is via Main entry gate along with all VIPs. Located behind the Suite Parking.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PARKING ONLY. CAMPING Camping Type Price Service Charge Additional Info General West - 3 Day $150.00 $3.25 Must specify RV or Tent at time of purchase CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE CAMPING ONLY.
PADDOCK & PIT PASS EXPERIENCE Ticket Type Price Service Charge 2 Day $50.00 - Adult
$20.00 - Age 17 & under
$3.25 1 Day $40.00 - Adult
$10.00 - Age 17 & under, Friday
$20.00 - Age 17 & under, Saturday
$3.25 Rumble Before the Roar PRICING INFO SERVICE CHARGE Additonal Information $20.00 through 7/31
$25.00 8/1 - 8/25
$30.00 at gate
$3.25 Must be 18+
The Rumble Before the Roar is Gateway Motorsports Park's ultimate pre-race party zone. On Saturday, August 25, kick off the Bommarito Automotive Group 500 Indycar festivities with DJs, special appearances, the Gateway Girls, Bar Olympics, and outrageous special activities. The best part? The beer is included! That's right, your $20 admission features a souvenir mug for complimentary beer and soft drinks in the Rumble Zone! The Rumble Before the Roar includes free light snacks, Gateway's all new pavilion cash bar, concession stands, T-shirt giveaways, special displays, and food truck specials. This is the ultimate way to party with your friends before a great night of racing under the lights.
P.S. ... that wasn't a typo. Admission to Rumble Before the Roar is only $20 and includes a souvenir cup for beer and soft drink refills from 3pm until the start of the race!
18 and over.
Race ticket required for entry.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RUMBLE BEFORE THE ROAR
Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 15 & under; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting 1 month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, Roller Skates, Roller Blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
METROTIX ADVANCE SALES END: TBA
Tickets and passes will be available for purchase on site.
Grandstand Seating Diagram
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , Madison, Illinois 62060