VERIZON INDYCAR SERIES
The cars and stars of the Indianapolis 500 are coming to compete on Gateway Motorsports Park’s unique — and lightning-fast — 1.25-mile oval for the Bommarito Automotive Group 500. In addition to America’s best drivers, the event also will draw competitors from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Russia and the United Kingdom.
August 24, 2018 - TBA
FRIDAY - Coors Light Pole Night + NASCAR K&N ProSeries Midwest MeleeAugust 25, 2018 - TBA
SATURDAY - BOMMARITO 500
Aug. 25 - INDYCAR Race Pricing Info
Ticket Pricing SEATING AREA ADULT JUNIOR - advance
(15 & under)
JUNIOR - day of MILITARY Gold Reserved $75.00 $32.50 $33.00 $60.00 Silver Reserved (Lower) $55.00 $27.50 $28.00 $44.00 Silver Reserved (Upper) $55.00 $27.50 $28.00 $44.00 General Admission $35.00 $0.00 $0.00 $28.00
Service Charges TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $75.00 $9.75 $84.75 $60.00 $7.75 $67.75 $55.00 $7.25 $62.25 $44.00 $6.00 $50.00 $35.00 $5.25 $40.25 $33.00 $5.25 $38.25 $32.50 $5.25 $37.75 $28.00 $5.25 $33.25 $27.50 $5.25 $32.75 $0.00 $4.25 $4.25
Aug. 24 Coors Light Pole Night + NASCAR K&N ProSeries Midwest Melee
A ticket for this event includes practice, qualifying, and the 150- lap event. (Valid on August 24, 2018 only.)
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $30.00 = Adult GA $5.25 $35.25 $0.00 = Junior GA
Adult ticket purchase is required
PARKING Parking Type Price Service Charge Additional Information Orange General Parking $20 - Single Day
$30 - Two Day
Orange General Parking access is via Collinsville Road entry gate or Main gate entry to North Drop.
Single Day General Parking is date-specific.
Tier 2 Accessible/ADA Parking $20 - Single Day
$30 - Two Day
Single Day Accessible Parking is date-specific.
VIP Brown South Parking
$50 - Two Day $3.25 Brown South Parking access is via Main entry gate along with all VIPs.
Located behind the Suite Parking.
Two Day Pass only.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PARKING ONLY. PADDOCK & PIT PASS EXPERIENCE Date Price Service Charge Friday, Aug. 24, 2018
Single Day Ticket
$10 Kids 17/under
Saturday, Aug. 25, 2018
Single Day Ticket
$20 Kids 17/under
Aug. 24 - 25, 2018
Two Day Ticket
$20 Kids 17/under
All paddock pass holders must have an event ticket. Paddock passes are not eligible for gate admission. Paddock passes will be distributed at a check-in/redemption center prior to entering the infield tunnel. Only paddock and pit pass holders will have infield access. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PADDOCK AND PIT PASS EXPERIENCE TICKETS. CAMPING Camping Type Price Service Charge Additional Information General West Camping $150.00 $3.25 Move in begins Friday, August 24th at 9 a.m.
Depart by Sunday, August 26th at 12 p.m.
No vehicle pass provided.
Other camping options are available directly through Gateway Motorsports Park: 618-215-8888. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE CAMPING.
Rumble Before the Roar PRICE SERVICE CHARGE INFO $20.00 $3.25 Must be 21+
The Rumble Before the Roar is the ultimate pre-race party that you don't want to miss. Think of the 16th hole at the Phoenix Open, the infield at the Kentucky Derby or the Snake Pit at the Indy 500. The Rumble Before the Roar will take place on race day for the Verizon INDYCAR Race on Saturday, August 25. The Rumble Before the Roar will consist of drink specials, food, music, games, entertainment and much more.
Keep in mind this is an add-on to upgrade your race-day experience. All attendees must have a valid race day ticket to be a part of Rumble Before the Roar. You don't want to miss it!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RUMBLE BEFORE THE ROAR
Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 15 & under; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting 1 month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, Roller Skates, Roller Blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
METROTIX ADVANCE SALES END: TBA
Tickets and passes will be available for purchase on site.
Grandstand Seating Diagram
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , Madison, Illinois 62060