Let yourself unwind this holiday season with the soulful sounds of Lola Kristine. This St. Louis native will be home for the holidays from sunny California to serenade you with jazzy Christmas tunes and her inspiring original music. She will be joined by special guests including Bjorn Ranheim of the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and local jazz keyboard legend, Ryan Marquez with his trio.
Lola has spent the last decade making a name for herself as “the little girl with the big voice:” performing on stages in theaters and clubs in different cities across the country, collaborating with Grammy-award winning artists and establishing herself as a respected songwriter and artist on the West Coast. Since making the move from St. Louis to California in 2017, she has recorded and released two EPs that have been featured on local radio shows, prominent Spotify playlists worldwide and garnered attention from legendary musicians such as Mick Fleetwood. Her soulful song “Bring My Baby Back to Me” was chosen as a finalist in the International Songwriting Competition.
Lola is currently in the process of releasing her first full-length album, CHAPTERS. She is excited to share music from the new project with her hometown on the beautiful Sheldon stage this season, supported by some of the best St. Louis musicians.
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$25.00 - General Admission||$3.00||$28.00|
METROTIX SALES END: 1 hour prior to concert
Accessibility: This event has general admission seating. The Sheldon balcony is not accessible. Please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance. Contact The Sheldon to reserve an accessible parking space on The Sheldon's west parking lot.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns