CHRISTMAS WITH THE PETERSENS (cancelled)
CHRISTMAS WITH THE PETERSENS (cancelled)
DateDecember 3, 2021
Event Starts7:30 PM
Tickets$30 - $42
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Christmas with The Petersens at The Sheldon on Friday, December 3, 2021 has been cancelled. Refunds will be automatically issued to all ticket buyers. MetroTix will automatically issue a full refund to the credit card used for the original ticket purchase. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to reflect on your account.
The Petersens are a celebrated American roots music group based in Missouri's Ozark Mountains. Performing together for more than a decade, the band is comprised of siblings Katie, Ellen, Matt, and Julianne, alongside mom, Karen, and good friend Emmett Franz. Their authentic style, family-friendly comedy and heartwarming performances have endeared fans around the world, resulting in more than 100 million video views online. Between year-round shows in their hometown of Branson, Missouri, the group seasonally tours across the country and overseas. To learn more or find an upcoming show, visit www.PetersenBand.com.
Become a Patreon member for as little as $3 and get invited to an exclusive free meet and greet with The Petersens! To become a Patreon member, visit https://www.patreon.com/ThePetersens and follow the prompts to join the community.
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$42.00 - Orchestra 1||$7.50 + $1 preservation fee||$50.50|
|$35.00 - Orchestra 2||$6.25 + $1 preservation fee||$42.25|
|$30.00 - Balcony||$5.75 + $1 preservation fee||$36.75|
|$12.00 - Children up to 13
Orch 2 & Balcony
|$2.50 + $1 preservation fee||$15.50|
|$22.00 - Students
Orch 2 & Balcony
|$4.00 + $1 preservation fee||$27.00|
Groups os 20 or more are eligible for special pricing of $28.00 per ticket (not applicable to front orchestra seating). Email PetersensBooking@gmail.com to reserve.
METROTIX OFF SALE: 6:30pm day of event
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
COVID-19 Vaccination / Negative Test Requirement
In order to ensure the safety and health of audience members, artists, crew, staff and volunteers, The Sheldon will require proof of full vaccination** OR a negative COVID test no more than 48 hours old, to attend ticketed concerts and events. The Sheldon is pleased to join our music and arts colleagues in Grand Center, and throughout the city and county, in taking this important step in bringing live events back to St. Louis this fall.
Sheldon audiences are consistently praised by our artists as the best in the country, and we thank everyone for willingly doing their part to help us safely bring concerts back to The Sheldon!
Sheldon Vaccination Policy:
• Beginning September 2, 2021, anyone aged 12 or older, attending a ticketed event at The Sheldon, will be asked to show proof of full vaccination** OR a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before time of entry into the event. Patrons should be prepared to show their vaccination card, or proof of negative COVD test, or a photo of their vaccination card or test results on their mobile devices, before entering The Sheldon.
• All concert staff, ushers, bartenders, crew and artists will be required to show proof of vaccination, or provide a recent negative COVID test, as well.
• Masks are also required at all times when inside The Sheldon unless actively eating or drinking.
• Ticket buyers have until October 1, 2021 to request a refund for their previously purchased tickets, or by 11:59 p.m. the night before the event, whichever comes first. The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safety-related concerns. Refunds should be requested at the original point of purchase.
• The vaccination policy does not apply to the Sheldon Art Galleries (including “Golf the Galleries”), Sheldon Educational Programs or private events.
• This policy will be re-evaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
** Must have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines or a single dose of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine more than 14 days before the concert.
Ticket-holders still in need of vaccination can visit https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/covid-19/vaccine/ for information and to book their appointment today.
Please contact The Sheldon 314.533.9900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.