Ranken Technical College Presents Midnight Madness
Fueled by NOS
The program is offered as a safer alternative to illegal street racing. All drivers and riders must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and have proof of insurance. Cars and motorcycles must be street-legal, registered and plated, and must pass a safety inspection.
6 p.m. – Gates open, tech inspection.
7 p.m. – Racing starts.
12:30 a.m. – Staging lanes close.
1 a.m. – Track closed.
Rescheduled from June 4
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$17.00 - Advance Adult Spectator||$3.00||$20.00|
$20.00 - Adult Spectator
$8.00 - Kids 8 - 15 years
$0.00 - Kids 7 & under
- MetroTix sales for these events will have electronic delivery only, either via mobile or print-at-home formats. Delivery will be delayed for purchases more than 1 month prior to the event. Tickets will be sent 1 month out, and then immediate after that time.
- Please refer to https://www.wwtraceway.com/ and Know Before You Go information for new health department standards to follow.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event