The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra
The World Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra
The most popular and sought after big band of all time returns by popular demand to St Louis and The Sheldon Concert Hall for one night only!
On June 4th, The World-Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra will perform their greatest hits, including “In The Mood”, “A String Of Pearls”, “Pennsylvania 6-5000”, Tuxedo Junction”, “Chattanooga Choo Choo”, and of course their theme song “Moonlight Serenade” as they continue their national tour.
The 18 member orchestra, their lead singers, and vocal group will perform their catalog of big band classics just the way they would have over 80 years ago when Glenn Miller stood in front of his band. It is a show that continues to transport audiences back in time and is as nostalgic as it is exciting.
Touring continuously since 1956, The Glenn Miller Orchestra is featured in over 200 concerts and dances per year. Each performance includes the timeless classics that made them famous the world over in a show that has moved audiences for generations.
|TICKET PRICE + $1 PRESERVATION FEE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$68.00 - Front Orchestra||$10.00||$78.00|
|$58.00 - Rear Orchestra||$9.75||$67.75|
|$58.00 - Front Balcony||$9.75||$67.75|
|$48.00 - Rear Balcony||$8.50||$56.50|
METROTIX OFF SALE: 1 hour prior to concert
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns