WHEN DOVES CRY - THE PRINCE TRIBUTE SHOW
WHEN DOVES CRY - THE PRINCE TRIBUTE SHOW
Presented by One Evolution Entertainment
An exciting and dynamic live concert experience, "When Doves Cry - The Prince Tribute Show" is a multi-talented 10-piece Tribute Show to the music of Prince. The band has performed over 135 shows with 72 sold out shows and has sold over 65,000 Tickets over the last 6 years.
With the latest addition of "A6" our 3 Girl "Apollonia 6" tribute newly added to the show in 2024 "When Doves Cry - The Prince Tribute Show" is the most exciting and musically accurate Live Prince Tribute show there is. Performing the songs as Prince wrote them.
Formed in late 2015 in Sacramento, California, the band taps into the heart of Prince's music like no other. The band will perform in over 20 states in North America in 2024.
WDC also holds the distinction of being the Only Prince Tribute band in the World to have performed the entire "1999" & "Purple Rain" albums in the same night. WDC also performs all of his greatest hits, as well as deep cuts in Prince's catalogue. With a song list of over 100 Prince songs (and growing), we can guarantee there's something in our show for both the casual and the die hard Prince fans.
We're proud to bring a live Prince Tribute show that will take you through the illustrious career of one of the most prolific songwriters and performers that we will ever know. If you love Prince's music, this is a must see show.
+ $1 PRESERVATION FEE
|TOTAL PER TICKET
METROTIX OFF SALE: 1 hour prior to concert
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns