AAA INSURANCE NHRA MIDWEST NATIONALS
The world’s biggest names in professional drag racing will deliver their intense 10,000-horsepower, 330-mile-per-hour brand of action to GMP for the annual AAA Insurance NHRA Midwest Nationals. Clay Millican shattered the old national record for elapsed times at our 2017 event and track records toppled as well. The stars of the show include 16-time NHRA Funny Car champion John Force and three-time NHRA Top Fuel champion Antron Brown.
September 21, 2018 - TBASeptember 22, 2018 - TBASeptember 23, 2018 - TBA
Race Pricing Info
3 DAY RACE ADMISSION SEATING AREA ADULT ADVANCE ADULT GATE* JUNIOR 12 & UNDER** MILITARY Nitro 1 $145.00 $170.00 $123.00 NItro 2 $135.00 $160.00 $60.00 $115.00 Grandstand 1 $135.00 $160.00 $60.00 $115.00 Grandstand 2 $125.00 $150.00 $0.00 $106.00 Grandstand 3 $125.00 $150.00 $60.00 $106.00 GA Grandstand 4 $110.00 $135.00 $0.00*** $93.00
SINGLE DAY RACE ADMISSION - FRIDAY SEATING AREA ADULT 10DAY ADULT GATE* JUNIOR 12 & UNDER** MILITARY Nitro 1 $60.00 $65.00 $44.00 Nitro 2 $55.00 $60.00 $15.00 $40.00 Grandstand 1 $55.00 $60.00 $15.00 $40.00 Grandstand 2 $50.00 $55.00 $0.00 $36.00 Grandstand 3 $50.00 $55.00 $15.00 $36.00 GA Grandstand 4 $42.00 $47.00 $0.00*** $30.00
SINGLE DAY RACE ADMISSION - SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SEATING AREA ADULT 10DAY ADULT GATE* JUNIOR 12 & UNDER** MILITARY Nitro 1 $70.00 $70.00 $56.00 NItro 2 $70.00 $75.00 $25.00 $52.00 Grandstand 1 $70.00 $75.00 $25.00 $52.00 Grandstand 2 $65.00 $70.00 $0.00 $48.00 Grandstand 3 $65.00 $70.00 $25.00 $48.00 GA Grandstand 4 $60.00 $65.00 $0.00*** $44.00
* Gate prices are walk-up only at Gateway Motorsports Park.
** Online purchases of Junior tickets are limited to a maximum of four tickets. If more than four are needed, please call MetroTix at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949 to place the order.
*** Free GA Junior tickets will only be available at the gate.
Advance sales of these add-on items will end at 11:59pm on September 19.
Day of event parking will be sold on-site.
PARKING Parking Type Price Service Charge Additional Information Orange West Tailgate $150 weekend $3.25 $150 spaces available. 15' x 20' spots.
No overnight privileges, but space holders can leave EZ Ups and picnic tables in their spots throughout the weekend.
Orange West Parking $60 weekend $3.25 Paved trackside lot and spaces alongside the roadway on West Road.
First come first serve.
General West Parking $20 per day $3.25 Single Day Parking is date-specific. General Purple North Parking $20 per day $3.25 Single Day Parking is date-specific Accesible/ADA Preferred Parking $60 weekend $3.25 Premium ADA parking around the motorcycle pit area. Accessible/ADA General Parking $20 per day $3.25 Locations include nearest Tier 1/2 camping as well as the inside apron of the oval track. Oval Red Key Parking $20 per day
$3.25 Located near turns 1-2, turns 3-4 apron and backstretch grass apron.
Single Day Parking is date-specific
Click here for the parking diagram. CAMPING Camping Type Price Service Charge Additional Information General West Camping $200.00 $3.25 Move in begins Thursday, September 20th at 5 p.m.
Depart by Monday, September 24th at 12 p.m.
No passes/no support vehicle pass included.
Other camping options are available directly through Gateway Motorsports Park: 618-215-8888.
- Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 12 & under; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting one month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- Email & Mobile delivery tickets will be sent approximately one month prior to the event, and then immediately after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, Roller Skates, Roller Blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork)
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call location: located across the street from the main entrance in the Lug Nutz building.
All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
Will Call hours:
Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Main Office
Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM LugNutz Bldg
Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM LugNutz Bldg
Sunday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM LugNutz Bldg
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , Madison, Illinois 62060